What you are doing is much more than a service that supplies God’s people with what they need.
It is something that will make many others thank God, too!
2 Corinthians 9:12 (CEV)
UKirk Collegiate Ministries Association connects, equips, and empowers local collegiate ministries and the broader church to co-create beloved communities with students on campuses across the United States for the restoration and transformation of the world.
UKirk Collegiate Ministries Association exists so that all college students can experience and explore God’s inclusive love and be empowered to live for the flourishing of all creation.
● Inclusivity—Because of God’s expansive love and UKirk’s commitment to reforming in the Spirit, we welcome and celebrate human diversity and faith exploration.
● Partnership–UKirk strategically accompanies collegiate ministries and campus ministers to provide care and strengthen their work.
● Enacting Justice—We believe each student is loved and called by God to use their gifts for their flourishing and the restoration of the world, and we strive as an organization to align our common work with God’s renewing power.
● Imagination & Intentionality—UKirk undertakes our work with purpose for each season to foster ecologies that will allow collegiate ministries to thrive in various contexts.
● Following Jesus—Affiliated with the Presbyterian Church (USA), we are rooted in the Reformed Christian tradition and collaborate with other denominations in witness to Christ’s ministry of love, justice, and peace.
1. By June 2026, UKirk will develop a stewardship strategy to strengthen our current sources of support as well as cultivate new donor relationships to expand our infrastructure.
2. By June 2026, UKirk will create a comprehensive communications strategy to increase awareness of the UKirk network and brand, and the programs and resources offered.
3. By June 2026, UKirk will have a repository of relevant resources related to governance, programming, training, and ongoing continuing education opportunities accessible to all UKirk ministries and ministers.
4. By June 2026, UKirk will develop a more cohesive infrastructure outlining the relationship between network ministries and the national organization while also working to create policies, processes and procedures for health and sustainability both locally and nationally.
To learn more, you can download our executive summary here. To hear more about the exciting things God is calling UKirk to do in the coming year, please reach out to executive director Rev. Gini Norris-Lane at [email protected].